Friday, September 12, 2008

Robots Never Sleep blog


I discovered this guy's blog one day as I Google searched Abara - Tsutomu Nihei's most recent work in progress. He writes an alright review of that particular manga along with a hell of a lot of other comics work from the Japanese archipelago. He covers a wide variety of titles and artists; Kazuo Umezu, Osamu Tezuka, Taiyo Matsumoto, Hideki Arai + many more - a good range of different styles and subjects amongst this lot. Of his long list of works Ive only read Abara, BLAME! and The World is Mine. His BLAME! review bugged me a little. I guess he doesn't look for what I look for - which has me recommending this blog not necessarily for his opinion, but rather, as a great source for manga you may never have heard of before. He mentions what sound like interesting projects, check them out.

http://robotsneversleep.blogspot.com/

No comments: